have some questions?
LMP Instant Support
We may be able to help you find instant answers to some questions you may have. You can search for a topic, a question, or an FAQ.
Of course, you may always reach out to us directly by email or phone, too.
- How does the LMP Subscription Service work?
Use the LMP Subscription website to request your next vehicle and pick it up at one of our convenient Florida locations. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction at all times during the term of your subscription.
- What is included an LMP subscription?
Every LMP subscription includes rights to a vehicle, maintenance, and monthly swaps between vehicles with a 10-day notice if you choose to do so.
We will clean, fuel, and prepare each vehicle. We take care of all maintenance and repairs from manufacturer defects, so you can focus on driving.
- Are there additional fees or charges?
Taxes and official fees are additional.
- Can I use my Subscribed vehicle to drive for a rideshare service?
Our Agreement does not allow for commercial use of our vehicles – including driving for rideshare services such as Uber or Lyft. We do offer a separate Subscription agreement for those individuals that are interested in subscribing a vehicle for this purpose. Any use for commercial purposes in a subscribed vehicle other than for rideshares in our Rideshare Subscription program will void your subscription.
See our Rideshare section below for more information.
- What vehicles are included with LMP Subscription Service?
LMP offers a variety of vehicles from a diverse line-up of vehicle manufacturers. Choose from our Economy and Luxury lines with vehicles from well-known brands such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Chevrolet, Land Rover, Nissan and Toyota. LMP maintains a one of the largest fleets of new and late model pre-owned vehicles to choose from. Whether you’re looking for an SUV, a sports car, convertible or family sedan LMP is sure to meet your transportation needs.
- Is LMP Subscription Service in my area?
Today, LMP is live in Florida. We plan on expanding to other states rapidly.
- How do I join LMP Subscriptions?
Applying for your subscription is simple and easy! Begin your subscription process by completing our online application here or by selecting the Apply Online option in the “I Want To” tab on our website. Upon completion of your application you will be contacted by one of our subscription representatives to assist in the completion of the application process. Our representative will review your application with you and collect all additional documentation that is required to process your application. In many cases, we can approve an application within one business day. Once approved, your representative will contact you to schedule your first vehicle pickup! Prior to signing your documents, you must provide a major credit card for payment processing. You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. Not everyone will qualify.
- Who is eligible to apply?
Anyone age 21 or over with a valid driver license and acceptable driving record is eligible to apply. Applications are subject to review and approval. Not everyone will qualify.
- Required documentation for your application
The most common items required to process your application for approval are:
- Completed online application
- Valid Driver License (U.S. or International)
- Proof of Income
- If you are a W2 employee, we need the two most recent pay check stubs
- If self-employed we need your tax returns from the most recent two years or the last 90-days’ bank statements – all pages
- Proof of residence
- Utility bill not older than 30 days in your name or
- A personal bank statement not older than days or
- A current/valid residential lease contract with two additional pieces of mail with your name and address not older than 30 days
Our international customers may have some additional requirements.
- How do I receive my first vehicle?
Once approved, your LMP Subscription representative will work with you to coordinate the pickup of your first vehicle. We recommend you reserve at least 60 minutes for your first delivery, so we can answer any questions and show you the ropes.
- Is there an activation payment?
Yes. You will pay an upfront activation payment that varies, depending upon the subscription term you select.
- Do the payments on the website include tax?
Monthly payments advertised on our websites do not include tax. Tax is paid on the monthly payment and is determined by the LMP location you are subscribing from.
- How do I pay?
LMP currently accepts ACH payments from your checking or savings account.
- When is the initial payment due?
A valid bank account and ACH authorization is required during sign up. Your first monthly payment, activation payment, official fees and taxes, and any required deposits will be charged upon reservation of the vehicle you selected.
- When is my monthly subscription due?
Your Subscription period will be for sequential month-to-month periods, billed on the same day of each month. Because there are different numbers of days in a month, a monthly subscription may be 28, 29, 30 or 31 days. As an example, if the first day following the initial one-month subscription period is June 15, we will automatically charge your payment card again on July 15. If such monthly subscription start date is on a day that does not recur on a monthly basis (such as March 31) we will bill you on a day that we determine to be appropriate under the circumstances (such as April 30 or May 1).
- Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not allowed in any LMP vehicle.
- Are pets allowed in vehicles?
We do allow pets in the vehicles, but they must be transported in a carrier. It is better for the vehicle and safer for your pet.
- What happens if my vehicle needs repair?
Our goal is that you will never have to worry about maintenance or repair issues. If something unforeseen occurs, call 954-895-0352 to notify us and we’ll get you up and running or swap your vehicle. Most subscriptions also include Roadside Assistance.
- What happens if I get into an accident?
If you are involved in an accident, find a safe location and call 911 to report the accident. Once all emergencies and safety issues have been handled, call LMP Subscriptions at 954-895-0352. An LMP Subscriptions representative will guide you through the accident reporting process.
- How much advance notice is required for an exchange?
We require a 10-day notice to exchange. Email us at info@lmpsubscriptions or send a request through the website 10 days prior to your next payment date to reserve your next vehicle.
- What is Subscription for Rideshare?
Subscription for Rideshare gives you many of the same benefits as the standard LMP Subscription with the additional benefit of having the ability to drive and earn for rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft.
- Are there any differences between a standard and rideshare subscription?
The main difference between the two types of subscription – other than being able to use the vehicle for commercial purpose – is that instead of a month-to-month subscription, rideshare is a week-to-week subscription.
- Is the approval process the same?
Getting approved for your Rideshare Subscription is just as easy as a standard subscription. One additional item is required however: We require proof of your active driver account with a rideshare service such as Uber or Lyft.
- Is there a mileage limit per month?
Yes, there are monthly mileage allowances that vary by vehicle category. All mileage allowances are posted on the vehicle detail pages.
- Can anyone else drive the vehicle?
Only the listed subscriber a well as any approved additional driver can drive. There is a $99 charge per additional driver.
- Are members responsible for their LMP Subscription car?
Yes, we expect our members to take care of our vehicles as if they owned them. Please drive responsibly, keep your vehicle clean, and let us know of any accidents, damages, dings, tears, spills or change to condition of the vehicle. Members are also expected to use the recommended fuel grade listed on the inside of the fuel door for the vehicle they are driving.
- What information does LMP Subscriptions collect?
- What if I currently own or finance a car?
No problem! We will buy almost any car! Click here for an instant cash offer that will be guaranteed for 7 days.
- Does my subscription come with a SunPass transponder?
No – customers may use their own SunPass transponder in the vehicle to pay for any tolls in the SunPass system; or, customers may pay the toll in cash, where possible.
- What if I go through a SunPass lane without a transponder and don’t pay cash?
LMP has established the “OnePassTM – LMP” service to process your tolls due.
- How does OnePass – LMP work?
You will be charged a $7.95 convenience fee for each calendar day when tolls are incurred, plus the amount of each toll incurred at the highest undiscounted rate. This service covers the SunPass network of toll facilities here in Florida.
- When will the tolls and fees be charged to my account?
If applicable for your account, all tolls and fees will be charged as the invoices are received – not less than monthly on your payment date.
- Who do I contact with toll related questions?
For any questions on the program rules, customers can call the OnePassTM Customer Service Center at 1-877-My1-Pass (1-877-691-7277).